Friday, February 10, 2012

Blog 3: YouTube Video

Below you will find the video I have edited for my Exploring the Internet Class:









I first uploaded this video from my ipod onto my computer. Then I was able to use movie maker to begin editing different clips. I have never used movie maker before, however I found it to be very useful and easy to use. The clips were broken down so I could easily select which parts I wanted to add an effect too. For example, turning the picture upside down for a short period of time. Also, movie maker allowed me to created additional pages such as the title page and credits. Lastly, I added a song to play during the video. This was very easy since it allowed me to choose a song that was already on my computer from itunes. Overall, I found movie maker to be a very useful tool for this assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment